Leather order form
Offer good while supplies last
We are so glad you are interested in getting a leather to paint. This is more than an art project. It is part of the medical process to correct a child’s feet born with clubfoot.
It’s really simple:
- Complete the form below.
- We will mail you a leather.
- Paint it and return it to us at your convenience.
We will track your leather and send you a photo by email once it has been turned into a brace for a child in Africa.
After you complete the form, you will be given the opportunity to cover the cost of the brace or provide an additional gift to help us reach more kids. Thank you for painting the future bright for kids with clubfoot!
On average it costs $15 per leather to:
- Ship to US Headquarters and take to Africa. (Staff usually carry an extra suitcase or two when we travel to the field.)
- Manufacture the Braces (We hire local workers to turn your leathers into a brace.)
- Deliver them to one of our 136 clinics in 16 countries where they get put on the feet of a child with clubfoot.
Want more than one leather so you can host a party with your friends and family? Click here to learn more about our Brace-Painting Party Boxes!
"*" indicates required fields
PO Box 1098, Mechanicsburg, PA 17055