Work With Us
Hope Walks builds sustainable national clubfoot programs in low- and middle-income countries. We have a team of experienced, dedicated individuals who make this possible.
Applicants interested in future positions should apply by sending your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com with your name and the type of position you are applying for in the subject line.
The Program Specialist will work out of the central Pennsylvania office providing support to the daily operations of Hope Walks international programs and US fundraising activities. He/She will provide multi-disciplinary support to the Hope Walks leadership team, development team, and the international country programs. The ideal candidate will need to take initiative and be task-oriented in order to provide optimal support to several departments within the organization. This full-time position will report to the President.
- Support the organization’s communications activities by preparing patient stories, writing reports, organizing content, and other duties in collaboration with the Communication & Marketing Coordinator.
- Provide assistance to the global programs leadership team and technical officers in their coordination of country programs, trainings, meetings, and development of resources.
- Manage communication and fulfillment of donor requests for fundraising materials and lead grassroot initiatives that grow the organization’s donorbase.
- Process donations in collaboration with the Donor Relations Coordinator and entering data in Hope Walks’ customer relationship management (CRM) database.
- Process requests for accounts payable, provide support for completing expense reports of US and international staff, and assist in the implementation of financial processes and procedures for Hope Walks’ international programs.
- Coordinate special events for fundraising purposes and international staff gatherings.
- Support the US office by managing supplies inventory, meetings scheduling, general administrative tasks, and phone calls and emails.
- Assist with travel arrangements to include travel visas, transportation arrangements, accommodations, and writing supporting documents.
- Bachelor’s degree required in communications, finance, business, international relations, or a ministry-related field.
- 2+ years of experience with a non-profit or ministry organization. Experience with an international organization is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of common technology: Microsoft Office, Google Drive, CRM databases.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; experience writing content for a non-profit organization strongly desired.
- Strong project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and take initiative on self-started projects is required.
- Personal faith in Christ and commitment to the mission of Hope Walks.
Interested, qualified applicants should apply by sending your Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and position title in the subject line.