Work With Us
Hope Walks builds sustainable national clubfoot programs in low- and middle-income countries. We have a team of experienced, dedicated individuals who make this possible.
Interested, qualified applicants should apply by sending your Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and position title in the subject line
The communication intern will assist with a number of projects related to producing content to feed Hope Walks’ social media, blogs and other channels. The position ideally will be based in the US office currently located in Dillsburg, PA, but remote options will also be considered.
The unpaid internship is will focus heavily on social media. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of what works in social media and how to take advantage of it to advance the mission of Hope Walks.
- Produce content on a weekly basis that will be used in various channels of communication, including web, blogs, social media, email and print
- Special event support for in-person/remote gala and Hope Hikes
- Create weekly and monthly social media schedules with both written and visual content
- Write two-three patient stories each week for use on website blog
- Must be working toward a degree in communication, marketing, journalism, English or other related fields.
- Working knowledge of AP Style preferred
- Working knowledge of social media platforms, tactics and strategies
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills – including the ability to clearly convey and incite passion
- Some graphic design experience and skills a plus but not required (Adobe Creative Suite and Canva)
- Strong organizational skills, time management
- Personal faith in Christ and commitment to the mission of Hope Walks
Candidates who get to the final stages of consideration will be asked to complete a writing assignment.
Interested, qualified applicants should apply by sending your
- Cover Letter
- Several writing samples
to email@example.com with your name and position title in the subject line.