Work With Us
Hope Walks builds sustainable national clubfoot programs in low- and middle-income countries. We have a team of experienced, dedicated individuals who make this possible. If you would like to join us in our mission of providing freedom from clubfoot, we encourage you to consider one of the open opportunities below!
Applicants interested in future positions should apply by sending your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com with your name and the type of position you are applying for in the subject line.
Full-time Position, Posted February 2020
The Latin America Regional Manager provides management and leadership to Hope Walks’ programs in the Latin America region and additional operational support to the global programs as assigned. The ideal candidate will have experience living/working in an international setting, desire to serve in a Christian ministry, and have the leadership qualities necessary to work with a remote team. This full-time position will report to the Vice President of Operations and can be based at the Hope Walks US office in Dillsburg, PA or in one of Hope Walks’ Latin America country programs (Honduras, Haiti, or Dominican Republic).
- Develop and implement initiatives to achieve strategic and operational goals for Hope Walks in accordance with organizational mission, vision and goals.
- Provide dynamic leadership to program staff in the Latin America region that seeks to inspire, motivate, and encourage team members to fulfill their respective responsibilities. Provide opportunities for ongoing professional development of these staff members.
- In collaboration with Program Managers, align operational practices to ensure compliance with all in-country laws/regulations and Affiliate Partner organizational policies and procedures.
- Provide oversight and coordination of the annual budget process, implement sound financial management systems, and ensure appropriate utilization of resources in accordance with approved fiscal year budget.
- Provide coordination and oversight of grants applicable to any Latin America programs, in collaboration with Hope Walks Grants team, to ensure that expected outcomes are achieved.
- Support country programs to implement and continually enhance clinical education and practice, to ensure high treatment standards are followed within the Hope Walks model.
- Ensure the Hope Walks’ Spiritual Ministry Model is appropriately implemented.
- Work in partnership with the country programs and Hope Walks Marketing department to report the impact of Hope Walks in the region.
- Work with country program staff and Hope Walks leadership to implement and maintain a comprehensive system for monitoring, evaluation and implementation of learnings.
- Oversee the recruitment and selection of country program leadership; mentor Program Managers in program and staff management; and provide ongoing performance evaluation to develop staff in the Latin America programs.
- Develop relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders nationally and regionally to support the successful implementation of Hope Walks’ programs in Latin America.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant areas, such as Business, Health Administration, International Relations, or healthcare-related field.
- Fluency in English and one other language (Spanish, French and/or Creole) is required.
- Minimum five (5) years experience with program/project management and leadership.
- Previous experience in the medical field and/or with a healthcare NGO preferred.
- Previous experience preferred working in developing countries at program management level.
- Personal faith in Christ and commitment to the mission of Hope Walks.
- Experience in ministry positions and opportunities that have been focused on sharing the gospel, disciple making, and/or biblical teaching.
- Excellent knowledge of common technology: Microsoft Office, Google Drive, Zoom
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally 20-30% of the time.
Interested, qualified applicants should apply by sending your Resume and Cover Letter (including your salary requirements) to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and position title in the subject line.